AAFP FAMILY MEDICINE BOARD REVIEW SELF-STUDY PACKAGE - 13TH EDITION 2020
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Stay Current and Prepare for the ABFM Exam
Recorded from the popular AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express® live course, our family medicine self-study package offers in-depth coverage of 14 body systems, population-based care, and patient-based systems.
Updated before each ABFM exam, you’ll have everything you need—in the format you want—to stay current on all aspects of family medicine.
Own Your Learning Experience
Meet your learning style and your schedule. The AAFP's family medicine board review self-study package is a comprehensive review allowing you to customize features and benefits to your individual needs.
By the Numbers
- 48 Presentations, 30-45 minutes each, in both video and audio formats, reflecting the ABFM Board exam blueprint. View Topics »
- 175+ Case Studies to hone analysis and decision-making skills
- 500+ Board-style Questions to sharpen your test-taking skills
- 600+ Page Color Syllabus with slide presentations and detailed disease state photos, charts, and tables
Even More Features ...
- Practice test to identify knowledge gaps
- Bonus Video: "Guide for Exam Preparation," covering key test taking strategies
- Interactive Video so you can answer questions as you go and benchmark performance
- Flash drive with all video, audio presentations and syllabus as backup to online access (premium package only)
- PC, Mac, smartphone, and tablet compatible.
AAFP Exclusive! Board Review Central
Instant access to all your AAFP Board-prep online study tools including:
- Curriculum Updates available 90 days before the exam to keep you current
- Practice Test Feature to test your knowledge at any time
- Webcast Series for focused review on challenging exam topics
- Online Learning Community monitored by expert faculty to answer your Board prep questions
Topics And Speakers:
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Emergency and Urgent Care