ACP 2020 Internal Medicine Board Review
41 Video Files
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Course Recordings—a multimedia, self-study program that delivers multiple study tools for you to review and reinforce the content likely to be questioned on the exam.
View lectures in any order and as often as you like to solidify your knowledge. The video and audio delivery is organized into 12 lectures, while the Board Prep Course Recordings app breaks the lectures into 5- to 10-minute single-question segments, so you can create a custom study schedule.
A 45-hour, comprehensive review of Internal Medicine to aid in preparation for the ABIM certification exam. Taught by expert clinician-educators, this Internal Medicine recording includes test-taking skills and strategies along with a comprehensive printed syllabus. CME credit and MOC points available.
ORDER the 2020 Internal Medicine Board Review Course
- Total of 41 Presentations
- 42.25 CME credits and 42.25 MOC points available
- Professionally-mixed Video Alternating Between Presenter and PowerPoints
- Interactive Case-based Questions Throughout the Course
- Easy Advance to Any Question
This ACP Internal Medicine Board Review course is designed to help physicians prepare for the ABIM certifying examination in internal medicine. The course is led by a distinguished faculty from all the subspecialty areas who are experts in education and board exam preparation. Using the audience-response system, faculty members engage participants in clinical problem solving through multiplechoice questions that reflect the structure of the ABIM examination. Although actual examination content is not known, core topics in internal medicine and current literature approaches, along with test taking strategies, are stressed.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
– Infectious Diseases
– Pulmonology/Critical Care
– Women’s Health
– Additional Topics include:
- Medical Ethics
- Perioperative Medicine
- Preventative Medicine
- Test Taking Strategies
Release Date: August 1, 2020
Expiration Date: August 1, 2022