The Passmachine Pediatric Critical Care Review 2020 (v3.2) (Videos with Slides + Audios + PDF + Qbank Exam mode)
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
HTML (Interactive), Videos, Slides, Audios, PDF, Qbank (Exam mode)
Looking for the Best Pediatric Critical Care Review?
Here’s Everything You Need to Pass
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: A comprehensive library of video lectures precisely aligns to the Pediatric Critical Care Certification and Pediatric Critical Care MOC exam blueprints, so you focus on all exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Board-certified faculty are experienced in teaching Pediatric Critical Care board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up to date, medically accurate, and entirely board-relevant.
PEDIATRIC CRITICAL CARE STUDY GUIDE: The included PDF provides the complete course syllabus, hundreds of pages long.
BOARD-STYLE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE QUESTION BANK: 900+ Pediatric Critical Care multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are included. Each question carefully follows the ABP board exam content outline and format.
REALISTIC TEST ENVIRONMENT: Prepare by taking practice tests in a format that’s just like the actual exam.
OPTIMIZED FOR LEARNING: Unlike other Q Banks, The Pass Machine Pediatric Critical Care practice questions include referenced explanations, so you learn the “how” and “why” behind every question.
“Here’s the challenge: this Pediatric Critical Care board review features 33 hours of laser-focused lectures and 900+ Q Bank questions, but all that great content means nothing if you don’t get through it in time for the exam. So, The Pass Machine makes your prep easy. For example:
- Listen to audio lectures on the app as you commute to and from work
- Answer a few MCQs on your lunch break
- Watch video lectures as you work-out on the stair climber or exercise bike
- Download lectures to your phone ahead of a flight or when out of wi-fi or cellular range
We’re dedicated to helping you pass your boards and that’s why we offer you a better-than-money-back pass guarantee. We don’t succeed unless you succeed.”
Yours in board exam success,
Intended Audience: Pediatric Physicians
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify effects of biostatistics and clinical research design as applied to clinical practice.
- Explain interventions for immune dysfunction and infectious syndromes.
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for pediatric cardiovascular care.
- Detect and treat respiratory anomalies and trauma for pediatric patients.
- Demonstrate medical management of pediatric brain, spinal cord, and neuromuscular disorders.