The Passmachine Pediatric Anesthesiology Board Review 2020 (v3.1) (Videos with Slides + Audios + PDF + Qbank Exam mode)
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
HTML (Interactive), Videos, Slides, Audios, PDF, Qbank (Exam mode)
Intended Audience: Pediatric Anesthesiologists
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Recall the fundamental applications of clinical anesthesia for pediatric patients.
- Develop pharmacological management plans for pediatric patients.
- Describe the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Apply pediatric anesthesia practices.
- Identify the effects of anesthesia on the cardiovascular system.
Looking for the Best Pediatric Anesthesiology Review?
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: A comprehensive library of video lectures precisely aligns to the Pediatric Anesthesiology exam blueprint, so you focus on all exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Board-certified faculty are experienced in teaching Pediatric Anesthesiology board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up to date, medically accurate, and entirely board-relevant.
PEDIATRIC ANESTHESIOLOGY STUDY GUIDE: The included PDF provides the complete course syllabus, hundreds of pages long. (Printed version also available at checkout.)
BOARD-STYLE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE QUESTION BANK: 700+ Pediatric Anesthesiology multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are included. Each question carefully follows the ABA board exam content outline and format.
REALISTIC TEST ENVIRONMENT: Prepare by taking practice tests in a format that’s just like the actual exam.
THE “QBL” METHOD: “Question-Based Learning” ensures that your review is 100% relevant to the ABA® Pediatric Anesthesiology exam. This proven method works by embedding multiple-choice questions into course lectures.
OPTIMIZED FOR LEARNING: Unlike other Q Banks, The Pass Machine Pediatric Anesthesiology practice questions include referenced explanations, so you learn the “how” and “why” behind every question.
“Here’s the challenge: this Pediatric Anesthesiology board review features 32 hours of laser-focused lectures and 700+ Q Bank questions, but all that great content means nothing if you don’t get through it in time for the exam. So, The Pass Machine makes your prep easy. For example:
- Listen to audio lectures on the app as you commute to and from work
- Answer a few MCQs on your lunch break
- Watch video lectures as you work-out on the stair climber or exercise bike
- Download lectures to your phone ahead of a flight or when out of wi-fi or cellular range
Exam Builder, Release Date June 9, 2020
Online Course v3.1, Release Date June 9, 2020
Topics And Speakers: