The Passmachine Anesthesiology ADVANCED Board Review 2021 (v2.1)(Videos with Slides + Audios + PDF + Qbank Exam mode)
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
HTML (Interactive), Videos, Slides, Audios, PDF, Qbank (Exam mode)
Release Date January 1, 2021
About Bundle :
this special bundle includes Videos, Slides and Qbank. the visual interface is same as original account of original website!
Looking for the Best Anesthesiology Board Exam Review
LASER-FOCUSED LECTURES: A comprehensive library of video lectures precisely aligns to the Anesthesiology ADVANCED blueprint, so you focus on all exam topics and keywords with no wasted effort.
BOARD-EXPERIENCED FACULTY: Board-certified faculty are experienced in teaching Anesthesiology ADVANCED board exam preparation. Thus, every lecture is up to date, medically accurate, and entirely board-relevant.
ANESTHESIOLOGY ADVANCED STUDY GUIDE: The included PDF provides the complete course syllabus, hundreds of pages long
BOARD-STYLE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
COMPREHENSIVE QUESTION BANK: 1550+ Anesthesiology ADVANCED multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are included. Each question carefully follows the ABA board exam content outline and format.
REALISTIC TEST ENVIRONMENT: Prepare by taking practice tests in a format that’s just like the actual exam.
OPTIMIZED FOR LEARNING: Unlike other Q Banks, The Pass Machine Anesthesiology ADVANCED practice questions include referenced explanations, so you learn the “how” and “why” behind every question.
“Here’s the challenge: this Anesthesiology ADVANCED board review features 42+ hours of laser-focused lectures and 1550+ Q Bank questions, but all that great content means nothing if you don’t get through it in time for the exam. So, The Pass Machine makes your prep easy. For example:
- Listen to audio lectures on the app as you commute to and from work
- Answer a few MCQs on your lunch break
- Watch video lectures as you work-out on the stair climber or exercise bike
We’re dedicated to helping you pass your boards and that’s why we offer you a better-than-money-back pass guarantee. We don’t succeed unless you succeed.”
Yours in board exam success,
Intended Audience: Anesthesiologists
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the airway evaluation including predictors of difficult intubation and difficult mask ventilation
- Evaluate difficult airway algorithm and its application to difficult airway cases
- Interpret regional anesthetic approach vs general anesthetic approach in relation to type of surgery (Spinal, Epidural, Peripheral Nerve Blockade)
- Exemplify standard ASA monitors and ideal placement of all monitors
- Identify typical anesthesia maintenance agents including inhaled gases and IV agents
- Develop Pain Assessment strategies and adjunct modalities for pain management
- Apply postoperative management of Respiratory Failure
Topics And Speakers: