Scottsdale Interventional Forum – SIF 2020 Virtual
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
48 video files
File Size = 5.34 GB
The SIF-Virtual 2020 has been designed to meet the educational needs of interventional and general cardiologists, cardiology fellows, cardiovascular surgeons and vascular specialists, interventional radiologists, cath lab nurses and technicians as well as other medical professionals who have an interest in heart and vascular medicine.
The purpose of the SIF-Virtual 2020 is to provide the requisite skills to advance bedside patient management apply innovative therapies in the most practical manner and quantifiably improve the outcomes of our patients suffering from cardiovascular disease.
- Explain the role of mechanical circulatory support in patients undergoing complex coronary intervention
- Discuss the role for advanced imaging in cardiovascular disease management including noninvasive imaging and high resolution invasive coronary imaging (OCT and IVUS)
- Describe the catheter-based therapies for those with degenerative and functional mitral valve disorders
- Review the most relevant trials in coronary and structural heart disease which will shape the immediate future of patient management
- Define the role of transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) in low risk patient subsets