AANS Comprehensive World Brain Mapping Course 2020
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
A renowned, international faculty present advances, advantages and practical issues in contemporary perioperative and intraoperative brain mapping applications in brain tumor and functional neurosurgery.
Join this on-demand, online course for a comprehensive update on brain mapping techniques and indications from the world’s foremost experts in the field. Additionally, case presentations give unique insights into the brain mapping practices at the world’s leading institutions.
For the expert, the course offers guidance and perspectives on controversial and innovative practices in brain mapping as it is currently practiced at the leading centers in the world, including yours.
For the practitioner new to pre- and intra-operative brain mapping, the course is the perfect way to learn the nuts and bolts practice of cortical mapping. Learn the practical aspects of starting a brain mapping program.
This online course is organized into five sessions covering the breadth of brain mapping practice:
- Session 1: Functional Anatomy, Physiology and Brain Mapping with Imaging
- Session 2: Neuroanatomy of Speech and Historical Perspective on Cortical Stimulation Mapping
- Session 3: Cortical Stimulation Mapping: How We Do It
- Session 4: Practical Aspects of Cortical Mapping, Discussion of Protocols and Algorithms and Standard and Invited Cases
- Session 5: Special Topics in Stimulation Research Techniques, the Future of Brain Mapping
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe both the anatomic and functional anatomy of eloquent cortex.
- Explain applications for brain mapping in treating neurosurgery pathologies.
- List the indications and potential pitfalls of cortical stimulation mapping techniques.
- Describe areas of developing research in brain mapping techniques and technology.
Session 1: Functional Anatomy, Physiology and Brain Mapping with Imaging
- Motor and Sensory Cortex Physiology
- Contemporary Model of Language Organization
- Language Dysfunction
- Cortical and Subcortical Anatomy and Functional Correlation (3D)
- fMRI Mapping for Speech and Sensorimotor Function
- DTI Subcortical Mapping
- SEP, MEP Use in Brain Mapping
- Anesthetic Considerations
Session 2: Historical Perspective on Cortical Stimulation Mapping
- Historical Perspective on Cortical Stimulation Mapping
Session 3: Cortical Stimulation Mapping: How We Do It
- Mitchel S. Berger, MD, FAANS
- Hugues Duffau, MD, PhD
- Lorenzo Bello, MD, PhD
- Richard W. Byrne, MD, FAANS
- Jin-Song Wu, MD, PhD
- James T. Rutka, MD, PhD, FAANS
- Toshihiro Kumabe, MD, PhD
- Guy M. McKhann II, MD, FAANS
- Zvi Ram, MD, IFAANS
- George Samandouras, MD, FRCS
Session 4: Practical Aspects of Cortical Mapping, Discussion of Protocols and Algorithms, and Standard and Invited Cases
- Practical Aspects of Cortical Mapping, Discussion of Protocols and Algorithms, Standard and Invited Cases
Session 5: Special Topics in Stimulation Research Techniques, the Future of Brain Mapping
- Integrating Intraoperative Cortical Mapping with iMRI
- Brain Mapping in Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Hodotopy: Learning from Brain Mapping
- Mapping Visual Function and Spatial Cognition
- Neural Networks and Brain Plasticity
- Mapping Executive and Mental Function
- Megnetoencephalographic Imaging of Neural Oscillatory Networks at Reset and During Speech and Language Processing
- Technical Innovations in Brain Mapping
Release date: 05/06/2020